What Vent Mat does:
- It forms the bottom side of the bed joint of mortar
- It creates 16 (3/16" x 3/16") weep holes in every block
- All weep holes are at the lowest point of the wall and in every core
- It’s easy to install (12" wide, 25' long rolls)
How to install Vent Mat*
- Place Vent Mat on footings with continuous belt centered in core and legs extending to interior of building.
- Place bed joint of mortar on Vent Mat and lay masonry units.
Ordering and Shipping Information
|Roll Length (Feet)|| 25
|Rolls Per Bundle|| 2
|Linear Feet per Bundle|| 50
|Bundles per Box|| 6
|Linear Feet per Box|| 300
|Boxes per Pallet|| 8
|Linear Feet per Pallet|| 2400
|Pallet Size|| 48" x 40" x 35"|
Contact MTI at 1-800-879-3348 for specific cost to your destination.
Vent Mat Specifications
2.25" (57 mm) wide weep legs at 4.5" (114 mm) on center; continuous belt 2.5" (64 mm) wide; and total width of 11.5" (292 mm). Color is black.
Product Cutsheet: Download Product Cut Sheet
Google SketchUp 3D Model:
Download Product Model from 3D Warehouse
Popular HyperSpecs® Wall Details
featuring Vent Mat
Browse Wall Details
Browse Wall Details with Vent Mat
*The installation listed provides the most common installation instructions. For specific installation details please find your wall detail in our HyperSpecs