Perforated Control Cavity™ Single Wythe Moisture Control
What Perforated Control Cavity does:
- Maintains separation between interior surface of single-wythe CMU structural walls and moisture-sensitive materials in interior finished walls
- Creates a drainage system that allows moisture to travel down and out of walls
How to install Perforated Control Cavity*
- Install with channel pattern running up & down(vertically).
- Overlap all edges and ends a minimum of 1".
- Overlap horizontal edges shingle fashion to outside concrete, masonry substrate (see lap detail drawing) — upper sheet laps behind (back-laps) lower sheet.
- Cover entire wall surface, top to bottom, in this fashion.
- Mechanically fasten with concrete nails or power fastener.
- Fastening pattern to be 2' on center.
Ordering and Shipping Information
|Square Feet per Roll|| 66|| 132
|Roll Length (Feet)|| 50|| 50
|Roll Width (Inches)|| 15.75|| 31.5
|Channel Depth|| 3/16" / 5mm|| 3/16" / 5mm
|Rolls per Box ||4|| N/A
|Boxes per Pallet|| 16|| N/A
|Rolls per Pallet|| 64|| 32
|Square Feet per Pallet|| 4224|| 4224
|Pallet Size|| 50" x 50" x 88"|| 48" x 48" x 77"|
Contact MTI at 1-800-879-3348 for specific cost to your destination.
Perforated Control Cavity Specifications
0.024" (0.6 mm) thick high impact polystyrene sheets, formed with corrugations and a cross-woven polyolefin fabric (GreenGuard Classic Wrap) on one side with a 4" (102 mm) skirt on one edge.
Product Cutsheet: Download Product Cut Sheet
Google SketchUp 3D Model:
Download Product Model from 3D Warehouse
Popular HyperSpecs® Wall Details
featuring Perforated Control Cavity
Browse Wall Details
Browse Wall Details with Perforated Control Cavity
*The installation listed provides the most common installation instructions. For specific installation details please find your wall detail in our HyperSpecs