10mm Perforated Control Cavity™ Single Wythe Moisture Control
What 10mm Perforated Control Cavity does:
- The corrugated pattern of rigid or 10mm channels creates a drainage plane
- It is lightweight for handling ease
- It may be mechanically fastened with concrete nails, etc.
- It is easily trimmed and field fabricated with a common utility knife
- It is made from recycled material that is inexpensive, readily available and provides a positive environmental impact
How to install 10mm Perforated Control Cavity*
- Install Control Cavity* with channel pattern running up & down(vertically).
- Overlap all edges and ends a minimum of 1".
- Overlap horizontal edges shingle fashion to outside concrete,masonry substrate (see lap detail drawing at right) — upper sheet laps behind (back-laps) lower sheet.
- Cover entire wall surface, top to bottom, in this fashion.
- Mechanically fasten Control Cavity with concrete nails or power fastener.
- Fastening pattern to be 2' on center.
Ordering and Shipping Information
|Square Feet per Roll|| 33|| 66
|Roll Length (Feet)|| 25|| 25
|Roll Width (Inches)||15.75|| 31.5
|Channel Depth|| 3/8" / 10mm|| 3/8" / 10mm
|Rolls per Box|| 4|| N/A
|Boxes per Pallet|| 16|| N/A
|Rolls per Pallet|| 64|| 32
|Square Feet per Pallet||2112|| 2112
|Pallet Size||50" x 50" x 88"|| 48" x 48" x 77"|
Contact MTI at 1-800-879-3348 for specific cost to your destination.
10mm Perforated Control Cavity Specifications
Is a 0.020" (0.65 mm) thick by 31 1/2" (800mm) wide high-impact polystyrene sheet formed with 10 mm deep corrugations.
Product Cutsheet: Download Product Cut Sheet
Google SketchUp 3D Model:
Download Product Model from 3D Warehouse
Popular HyperSpecs® Wall Details
featuring 10mm Perforated Control Cavity
Browse Wall Details
Browse Wall Details with 10mm Perforated Control Cavity
*The installation listed provides the most common installation instructions. For specific installation details please find your wall detail in our HyperSpecs