What Mortar Belt does:
- It stops and holds trash mortar away from core sides and bottoms.
- It stops trash mortar from plugging weep holes.
- It’s easy to install (3.5" wide, 50' long rolls).
How to install Mortar Belt*
- Center on wall every 4 to 6 courses.
- Caution — Mortar Belt should not be used when masonry unit cells are less than 5" wide.
Ordering and Shipping Information
|Roll Length (Feet)||50
|Rolls Per Bundle||4
|Linear Feet per Bundle||200
|Bundles Per Box||4
|Linear Feet per Box||800
|Boxes per Pallet|| 12
|Linear Feet per Pallet|| 9600
|Pallet Size|| 48" x 40" x 49"|
Contact MTI at 1-800-879-3348 for specific cost to your destination.
Mortar Belt Specifications
0.024" (0.6 mm) thick high impact polystyrene strip formed with 3/16" (4.8 mm) deep corrugations; 3 3/8" wide, 50'-0" (15 m) long continuous belt. System shall be designed to suspend and trap trash mortar occurring within the cells of CMU.
Product Cutsheet: Download Product Cut Sheet
Google SketchUp 3D Model:
Download Product Model from 3D Warehouse
Popular HyperSpecs® Wall Details
featuring Mortar Belt
Browse Wall Details
Browse Wall Details with Mortar Belt
*The installation listed provides the most common installation instructions. For specific installation details please find your wall detail in our HyperSpecs